About Oxford Alumni Online
This new service for alumni will help you to stay in touch with your University, your College and other Oxonians, wherever you are in the world.
It offers an expanding range of community tools including:
- secure access to directories of members,
- a messaging service,
- opportunities to connect actively with old friends and new,
- manage your subscriptions to University communications,
- the ability to securely view some of the information that is held on you in the Development and Alumni Relations System (DARS) database and to update this where necessary.
Oxford Alumni Online is just like Oxford itself. The University, colleges and departments/faculties can each have their own space. You can see the list of current participants here
You only need to register for the website once, from any of the Participant sites and then when you log-in you will be able to access any spaces you are eligible to belong to.
Oxford Alumni Online has been built to allow you to navigate freely between pages on publicly accessible sites (e.g. www.alumni.ox.ac.uk, or college websites) and the logged-in Community spaces. You may not notice that you have moved from a public page to a secure page, because the look and feel of the pages will be very similar. Once you have logged-in, you will be able to access any of the Community spaces of which you are a member, via navigation links on the left-hand side of the screen.
For security reasons, the system is set to automatically log you out if you have not accessed any pages within a 10 minute period
- This is a NEW system. If you have registered for some sort of online service prior to October 2010 (for example, the alumni email service), this is not related to Oxford Alumni Online and you will need to register now by clicking on the 'new user registration' link.
- If you have already completed this form, once you have been sent an email confirming your account has been set-up (this will take approximately 3 working days), you can go to the same page and fill in your username and password to log-in.