Resources for further learning
There are a number of free online resources available to alumni for further learning:
- University lectures - this page lists lectures and seminars that alumni are entitled to attend.
- IT Portfolio - the IT Learning Centre's Portfolio of self-service resources where you will find a range of resources that you can use to develop your IT skills for study, research and work.
- Great Writers Inspire - this collection of freely available literary resources is aimed at lifelong learners. It contains lectures, eBooks and contextual essays for reuse by individuals and the educational community.
- Zooniverse - the world’s largest and most popular platform for people-powered research. Zooniverse research results in new discoveries, datasets useful to the wider research community, and many publications.
- Oxford Index - the Oxford Index lets you search across Oxford's digital academic content with a single click, and find related content every step of the way.
- ORA - the Oxford University Research Archive.
- Oxford Sparks - this site brings together resources and information from across the University so you can explore and discover our research.
- Podcasts - this free site features public lectures, teaching material, interviews with leading academics, and much more.
- The University of Oxford on iTunes U - Oxford’s iTunes U site launched in September 2008, featuring audio and video podcasts from across the University
- OxfordX - Free online courses from University of Oxford
In partnership with the Bodleian Library and Saïd Business School Alumni Relations Office, all matriculated University of Oxford alumni receive remote access to a wide range of journals. To find out more, please visit our Journals page.
Meeting Minds: Alumni Weekends
Our global Meeting Minds events showcase the latest Oxford research as well as offering the opportunity to connect with other Oxonians at social events. Find out more about our events in Oxford, Europe, Asia and North America