OUS Dorset's 2015 Travel Award recipient Nicholas Turner (centre) with students at a school in Hong Kong.
Oxford University Alumni Network Bursary Awards 2019
Financial support is available to Oxford undergraduates thanks to the regional Oxonian alumni group network.
Several UK alumni groups are making grants available to students from their counties for projects taking place over the summer break and which are connected to their studies. The groups are:
- The Cornwall group, which is offering four different types of bursaries to assist undergraduates with strong Cornish connections. Download the form. Contact Fenella from OUS Cornwall with any questions or to apply.
- The Dorset group, which is offering a number of bursaries up to £700 each. Download the form and the notes.
- The Hertfordshire group, which will be offering one or more bursaries. Download the form.
- The East Kent group, which is making several grants of up to £750. Download the form.
- The East Sussex group, which is offering two bursaries of up to £300 each. Download the form and the notes.
Please read the forms and supporting documentation carefully to make sure you provide the right information to the alumni group. These awards are run by the groups directly. We are very grateful to the alumni groups for supporting current students in this way, the experience can make a real difference to their studies. You can read more about some of last year's bursary recipents here.