Iceland, Faroes and Scotland: No-fly cruise
Date:05 August 2018 to 20 August 2018
Trip destination:Iceland, Faroes and Scotland
With its deep fjords, rainbow-arched waterfalls, volcanic peaks, gushing geysers and creeping glaciers, Iceland puts on one of the most dramatic natural spectacles on the planet. Join wildlife expert, ornithologist and research ecologist Peter Mawby on an itinerary designed to ensure you don’t miss the many highlights this remarkable land has to offer. Peter welcomes the opportunity to enhance your experiences of the wildlife with commentaries out on deck and on tours, during the cruise.
- Free cabin upgrade: one category upgrade on selected cabin grades
- Visit the small volcanic island of Heimaey in the remote Westmann archipelago
- Explore the dramatic landscapes of Thingvellir National Park and sail to Isafjordur on the edge of the Arctic Circle
- Enjoy Akureyri, with its magnificent green pastures, waterfalls and whale-filled bays, and Husavik, home to the geothermal Myvatn Nature Baths
- Discover Scottish castles and Viking settlements in the Faroe Islands and the remote Orkney and Shetland Islands
- Enjoy an exclusive group excursion and special event (subject to minimum numbers)
Peter Mawby, ornithologist, research ecologist & wildlife expert. Find out more about his research and the upcoming trip in his review.
Voyages to Antiquity
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 410131