Leaving Oxford this year? Join our 2018 Leavers’ Fair
The University of Oxford Leavers' Fair is taking place on Wednesday 6th – Friday 8th June 2018 at the Oxford Town Hall in the Assembly Room. This is your opportunity to collect your alumni card, ensure we have the right contact details for you, get a 1-2-1 session with our Alumni Careers Programme Manager, and find out more about the offers and benefits now open to you as an Oxford Alum.
Where and when?
Oxford Town Hall in the Assembly Room
- Wednesday 6th June 10am – 4pm
- Thursday 7th June 12pm – 7pm
- Friday 8th June 10am – 4pm
Save the date: register your interest on the Facebook event page.
Unlock your future
The Leavers' Fair will give you access to your Oxford Alumni Card and allow you to unlock offers and benefits associated with the card. There will be a number of vendors at the fair who will be able to talk to you about what's on offer:
- Blackwell’s Bookshop with a special alumni discount
- The University Shop with a special edition Leavers 2018 t-shirt and double discount
- Careers Service will provide 1-2-1 careers advice sessions with our Alumni Careers Programme Manager
- Continuing Education with details of their short courses and alumni discount
- Oxford and Cambridge Club with information about membership
- Photo booth to commemorate your transtion from student to alumni
- Plus several colleges and departments will be in attendance
Don't lose touch
Throughout your time at Oxford, you’ve been consistently informed about what’s happening at your college, department, Common Room and societies. We want to help keep you up to date with what’s going on across the University from news to events and lectures to travel. So let us know how you’d like us to contact you, by updating your preferences.
Whilst your days at university may be nearly over, your connection with Oxford will last a lifetime, and you don’t have to lose all the benefits of being an Oxford student. There are many services that you will still be able to access and some new perks that students don’t get!