The University's Department for Continuing Education offers over 1,000 part-time courses and programmes per year: online classes, weekly classes, day and weekend events, continuing professional development, summer schools, undergraduate and postgraduate certificates and diplomas, Master's and DPhils.
Offers for alumni
10% discount on course fees for online short courses, and day and weekend events (the discount doesn't apply to food or accommodation, and excludes Continuing Professional Development courses). There is also a £50 discount available on selected summer programmes.
How to claim
To access your discount voucher code login to your My Oxford Online (if you don't yet have an account, please register).
Day and Weekend Courses
10% discount for Oxford alumni
The Department for Continuing Education offers over 180 one- and two-day courses per year, usually held at weekends in Oxford and taught by lecturers and speakers who are noted authorities in their field of research. Phone: +44 (0)1865 270380 / 270368 or email: email@example.com
View all day and weekend courses
Online and Distance Learning
10% discount for Oxford alumni
The Department for Continuing Education offers over 90 online courses across a range of disciplines, usually 5-10 or 20 weeks in duration. Phone: +44 (0)1865 280973 / 280974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View online courses
£50 discount per week for Oxford alumni. To claim your £50 discount on select summer programmes, please contact the Continuing Education Summer Schools Office at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)1865 270396.
The Department for Continuing Education offers a variety of summer schools, including:
- The Oxford University Summer School for Adults, a programme of 40 week-long accredited classes run over four weeks at Rewley House in Oxford
- The Oxford Experience, a programme of 60 week-long classes held over six weeks at Christ Church
- Creative Writing Summer School, held over three weeks at Exeter College
- English Language Teachers' Summer Seminar, a two week programme held at Exeter College
- English Literature Summer School, conducted over three weeks at Exeter College
- History, Politics & Society Summer School, held over three weeks at Exeter College
- International Human Rights Law Summer School, held over four weeks at New College
- International Politics Summer School, held over two weeks at St Antony's College
- Oxford Teachers' Academy English Language Teachers Summer Schools, a highly intensive two-week programme for experienced ELT (English Language Teaching) professionals, held at Worcester College
- Theology Summer School, a two week programme for clergy, theologians and teachers as well as lay people, held at Christ Church
Please note that some of the programmes above have entrance requirements; please see programme descriptions on the Continuing Education website for full details.
Please note: This discount is restricted to alumni of the University of Oxford and not those who have only attended previous summer courses.
View summer programmes