Oxford and Cambridge Club
A private members club in the heart of London
For nearly 200 years alumni of Oxford and Cambridge have chosen to take up membership and enjoy the outstanding amenities and sophisticated setting of a Grade II*-listed Club house in the West End.
Spacious, private and well-appointed, the Club enables members to meet friends and colleagues in magnificent surroundings, host a party, relax or simply find a quiet place to work. With its elegant Coffee Room, large and well-maintained library, two bars,
more than 40 bedrooms and its own sports facilities, the Oxford and Cambridge Club is ideally located for entertaining, relaxation and business.
The Club arranges a wide variety of events for members and their guests:
- Social events such as the Burns Night Supper or the Summer Cocktail Party and Dinner
- Writers' Lunches where authors discuss their books
- Discussion Dinners where distinguished speakers address a wide variety of topics – political, scientific, and historical – and take questions
- Early Evening Lectures with an intellectual component
- Musical Evenings, Wine Dinners and Tutored (non-competitive) Wine Tastings
The Club has a thriving Younger Members’ Committee who host a number of their own events for 35s and under and participates in events jointly organised with the younger members of other London clubs. Through its members’ attendance at the Club’s annual
receptions at Oxford and Cambridge the Committee works to foster closer ties with both Universities.
Links with other West End clubs are maintained through the Inter-Club Group established to ensure London clubs’ younger members enjoy club life to the full. The Inter-Club Group enables Oxford and Cambridge Club members to benefit from a lively programme
of events held at all 18 participating clubs.
Full details about membership and the nomination and application process can be found on the Club’s website www.oxfordandcambridgeclub.co.uk or contact the Membership Department on 020 7321 5110/5198 or by email.