See you soon!
We now have our dates for Meeting Minds in 2022. We will be hosting Meeting Minds in spring from 6–8 April and in the autumn from 16–18 September.
Catch up with Meeting Minds Global
It was wonderful to see so many of you at our September 2021 event. If you missed it, all of our live sessions are now on My Oxford + (plus) via our My Oxford Online platform. Log on and tune in!
- In conversation with legendary screenwriter and TV producer, Russell T Davies and Worcester Provost, David Isaac
- What's happening in zoology? Professor EJ Milner-Gulland reveals their cutting edge work
- Professor Sir Andrew Pollard considers how we can prepare for future pandemics
- 2021 Wolfson Prize winner, Dr Sudhir Hazareesingh, examines his thrilling Black Spartacus
- Talks from the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Louise Richardson and the Chancellor, The Rt Hon the Lord Patten of Barnes, CH
Check out our live stream with food expert Dr Johnny Drain: From trash to treasure? Rethinking "waste" in the world's best bars and restaurants
Dr Johnny Drain (St. Anne’s, 2009), Food Designer, CTO of WNWN Food Labs
Fermentation is a tool to amplify flavour. Join Johnny for a cook-along, as he demonstrates a simple ferment and shows how vegetable scraps and unloved ingredients can be transformed into something delicious. Johnny will also be discussing his career; from a PhD to cooking in the world's most lauded bars and restaurants.