SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Blackwell's Book Subscription giveaway December 2020
- To enter, follow us and Blackwell's Oxford, like the post and comment with your best book-related memory of Oxford.
- Prize draw runs from Wednesday 9 December – 11.59pm (GMT) Sunday 13 December 2020
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. The competition is open worldwide but entrants must be residents of a country Blackwell's deliver to
- We will provide one prize of a 12-month paperback book subscription, one runner-up prize of a £20 Blackwell's Gift Card and one runner-up prize of a £10 Blackwell's Gift Card.
- Oxford Alumni reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equivalent status. No cash alternative will be offered. The Prize is non-transferable.
- In exceptional circumstances Oxford Alumni may be required to terminate, amend or withdraw this promotion and/or these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday 14 December from all entries across Facebook and Instagram. We will notify the winners via direct message. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted. The decision of Oxford Alumni on all matters is final.
- We will notify the winners via direct message and subsequently ask for an email and/or postal address. The contact details you provide will be used by Oxford Alumni to check eligibility requirements have been met and to send you the prize.
- The Book Subscription winner will be notified by Oxford Alumni and your contact information will be shared with Blackwell's in order for them to discuss your subscription and arrange to send the books to you. Runners up will be notified by Oxford Alumni and asked to choose between a Gift Card or e-Gift card. Either your email or postal address will be shared with Blackwell's to provide the prize.
- Your details will not be shared with other companies except to the extent necessary to provide the prize. Oxford Alumni will only use your email address and other personal information in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (including any amended, equivalent or subsequent legislation). University of Oxford Alumni privacy notice can be viewed here: https://www.alumniweb.ox.ac.uk/oao/privacynotice
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to Oxford Alumni and not to Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel.
- Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering this prize draw you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.